WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE
CRYSTAL WORD PROCESSING: £4 a thousand words. Holder of Distinctions.
My name is Christine Carr and I am editor of a very popular magazine for creative writers. Crystal Magazine is a 40-page A4 bi-monthly. It is for subscribers (Crystallites). Subscription: £18 pa UK/£20 overseas. A sample copy is £2. Cheque or Postal Order payable to Mrs C Carr. Or by PayPal. Further down the site are a selection of PayPal buttons.
I accept poems, stories (true and fiction) and articles of any length and theme (except erotica) from Crystallites only.
Telephone: 0151 608 9736.
It is 150 years since Lewis Carroll wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Jules Verne wrote From the Earth to the Moon. From Crystallites I am looking for Science Fiction and children's stories/poems/articles to feature in a bumper 90th Crystal Magazine.
Many of the poems are on the theme of blindness.
However, some material may offend.
New PayPal button at left. Or cheque payable to Mrs C Carr and sent to 3 Bowness Avenue, Prenton, Birkenhead CH43 0SD. Booklet £3. Please include your name and address.
Of course, if you no longer wish to receive Crystal Magazine you can either contact PayPal direct to cancel or myself and I will issue a refund through PayPal.
A Popular Publication for Creative Writers
YOUR POEMS, YOUR STORIES, YOUR ARTICLES
FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY
£18 pa UK/£20 overseas
Cheque payable to Mrs C Carr
Address: 3 Bowness Avenue, Prenton, Birkenhead CH43 0SD
- A4. Spiral-bound and easy to lie open
- 40 pages
- Part colour
- Stories (true and fiction), articles, poems
- Work is only considered from subscribers
- Subscribers are called Crystallites
- Submissions from Crystallites can be any length and theme except erotica
- Work can be sent by email or post
- Handwritten material is acceptable
- Under normal circumstances you will not have to wait weeks and weeks for a reply
- Readers' Letters (usually pages and pages)
- Subscribers' News
- Wordsmithing - Titters, Tips, Titillations
- Each issue the writer of the most popular piece will win £10